Business Insurance packages can be tailored to any business from any industry sector including manufacturing, retail, professional services, transport & logistics and construction.

They offer wide-ranging protection for your business under the one policy and are completely flexible allowing you to combine multiple policy covers to individually tailor your policy to meet your specific business needs.

We can discuss your individual insurance requirements and have the knowledge and experience to advise on which covers may be suitable to your specific needs, regardless of the type and size of your business. Business insurance policies include the following cover:

  • Property – Damage to your buildings, contents and stock caused by fire & other listed perils including accidental damage.
  • Business Interruption – The shortfall in your business income caused by the interruption to your business after you’ve had an insured loss.
  • Theft – Theft of business contents or stock from your premises
  • Money – Theft of money either from your premises, in transit or at your private residence.
  • Glass – Breakage of internal and external glass including signs.
  • Public & Products Liability – Your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage you, your employees or business may cause.
  • Machinery Breakdown – Damage to machinery including air conditioning units caused by breakdown. Refrigerated or frozen goods can also be covered against deterioration following a claimable breakdown.
  • Employee Dishonesty – Fraud or dishonest acts by your employees.
  • Computers & Electronic Equipment – Fire, theft, accidental damage, breakdown and business interruption cover for computers and electronic equipment.
  • General Property – Also called tools of trade cover, protecting your business items that are regularly removed from your business address. Can be cover for fire, theft and accidental damage.
  • Transit – Protection for items that your business sends and receives either from transits within Australia, importing or exporting.
  • Tax Investigation – Costs incurred by your accountant or registered tax agent (after receiving notification from the ATO) in conducting an audit or investigation in relation to your liability to pay tax.
  • Commercial Motor – Cover for your business vehicles including heavy vehicles, trailers, plant and equipment.
Request a Quote

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.