Corporate Travel Insurance, also known as Business Travel Insurance, protects owners and employees travelling intrastate, interstate and abroad for business.
It ultimately protects your company against the financial disruption caused by serious accidents, illness and travel delay.
Corporate Travel Insurance also provides cover for business owners and their families travelling together on personal trips.
Generally, Corporate Travel Insurance includes cover for the following:
- Emergency Overseas Medical and Evacuation Expenses
- 24 hour Emergency Assistance
- Cover for lost or damaged Luggage, Personal Effects, Travel Documents, Money and Credit Cards
- Personal Injury (and Sickness) whilst Traveling
- Political Risk and Natural Disaster Evacuation Expenses
- Missed Transport & Transfers
- Rental Vehicle Excess Cover
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Personal Liability during Travel